Duskfire Glacier i'll tear you limb by limb, darling
<small><i><div><span style="color:#f1d7b2;">T</span><span style="color:#f1d5ad;">e</span><span style="color:#f2d4a7;">m</span><span style="color:#f2d2a2;">p</span><span style="color:#f3d09c;">e</span><span style="color:#f3ce97;">r</span><span style="color:#f4cd91;"> </span><span style="color:#f4cb8c;">u</span><span style="color:#f5c986;">s</span><span style="color:#f5c781;"> </span><span style="color:#f6c67b;">i</span><span style="color:#f6c476;">n</span><span style="color:#f6c270;"> </span><span style="color:#f7c16b;">f</span><span style="color:#f7bf65;">i</span><span style="color:#f8bd60;">r</span><span style="color:#f8bb5a;">e</span><span style="color:#f9ba55;">,</span><span style="color:#f9b84f;"> </span><span style="color:#fab64a;">a</span><span style="color:#fab444;">n</span><span style="color:#fbb33f;">d</span><span style="color:#fbb139;"> </span><span style="color:#fbae38;">w</span><span style="color:#fbab37;">e</span><span style="color:#faa837;"> </span><span style="color:#faa536;">g</span><span style="color:#faa235;">r</span><span style="color:#fa9f34;">o</span><span style="color:#f99c33;">w</span><span style="color:#f99932;"> </span><span style="color:#f99632;">s</span><span style="color:#f99331;">t</span><span style="color:#f99030;">r</span><span style="color:#f88e2f;">o</span><span style="color:#f88b2e;">n</span><span style="color:#f8882d;">g</span><span style="color:#f8852d;">e</span><span style="color:#f8822c;">r</span><span style="color:#f77f2b;">.</span><span style="color:#f77c2a;"> </span><span style="color:#f77929;">W</span><span style="color:#f77628;">h</span><span style="color:#f67328;">e</span><span style="color:#f67027;">n</span><span style="color:#f66d26;"> </span><span style="color:#f06825;">w</span><span style="color:#eb6423;">e</span><span style="color:#e55f22;"> </span><span style="color:#e05b21;">s</span><span style="color:#da561f;">u</span><span style="color:#d5521e;">f</span><span style="color:#cf4d1d;">f</span><span style="color:#ca491b;">e</span><span style="color:#c4441a;">r</span><span style="color:#bf4019;">,</span><span style="color:#b93b18;"> </span><span style="color:#b33616;">w</span><span style="color:#ae3215;">e</span><span style="color:#a82d14;"> </span><span style="color:#a32912;">s</span><span style="color:#9d2411;">u</span><span style="color:#982010;">r</span><span style="color:#921b0e;">v</span><span style="color:#8d170d;">i</span><span style="color:#87120c;">v</span><span style="color:#820e0a;">e</span><span style="color:#7c0909;">.</span></div></small></i>
7 Posts
Ooc — Will
Please let @Darkside post first but other than that, any DFG wolf is welcome. Also, I have permission from Leo to PP Darkside. :)

A small part of Talon was curious, curious of where the other dogs were. Did they band together to survive? Or break off alone? Or go off with a friend like he did? In the wreckage, the husky had seen most of the dogs run off with Dogmeat. Trust them to rely on a single dog. Having taken care of himself since he was born, he was fiercely independent and did not trust anyone with his life....except for Darkside. The fellow dog had been his closest friend when they were tortured and tested on by the humans, and the german shepherd had earned his trust. Talon was not stupid, however and he knew sticking together would be the best way to survive, but he did not like it at all and until logic won over stubbornness, he was journeying alone or with Darkside. If his friend decided not to run off with the other dogs.

They had been traveling for days now, in the natural wilderness which was somehow slightly familiar to him. Memories of him as a young husky dragging the sled, being whipped crossed his mind, and then he was alone and left to fend for himself. It was there, that place, where he had learnt to hunt and survive, to fight for his life. And it would prove useful now. The metal was still embedded in his flesh, luckily it was not deep, but the main problem was it wasn't out yet. The sooner the piece of human made shit was out of him, the better, but Talon could not remove it on his own.

They traveled towards the unknown, the mountains getting closer every day. If they were lucky, they found a carcass, usually rotten but even carrion was better than nothing. Their bodies thinned, if that was even possible seeing as they were already malnourished and thin before. But they survived. For now.

They moved closer towards someplace familiar yet unfamiliar at the sametime, something stirred deep within his head, a memory forgotten. It was marked, seemingly a territory where other canines lived in. But it was dog, yet not dog at the sametime. It warned strangers off, it scent strong. Then he remembered, one of his many scars were given by these dog yet not dog creatures and the word surfaced. Wolf. His mother told him about them, but Talon did not meet them until he was left to fend for himself in the wilds, green as he was, he trespassed and was nearly killed. He was not new to this life now, yet Talon still moved into the lands, albeit warily.

The husky turned to his companion, "Do you smell that? Dog but not dog. I've met them before, before the humans took me in. They are large and doglike but not doglike at the sametime. Apparently they're called Wolves. Wolf." He informed Darkside, "Remember not to underestimate them, my friend. I don't want to journey alone just yet," Talon winced, as he took another step, the metal digging deeper in. He would die soon if this continued. "Darkside, I need you to take this piece of human shit out of me. You think you can do that?" A faint smirk curled at the dog's lips.
Messages In This Thread
i'll tear you limb by limb, darling - by Talon - February 01, 2015, 11:23 PM
RE: i'll tear you limb by limb, darling - by Darkside - February 02, 2015, 02:25 AM
RE: i'll tear you limb by limb, darling - by Talon - February 02, 2015, 07:42 AM
RE: i'll tear you limb by limb, darling - by Malachi - February 04, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: i'll tear you limb by limb, darling - by Tuwawi RIP - February 06, 2015, 02:42 AM