Rising Sun Valley cray cray
If I die in this battle, I'll make sure to take a few chucks of flesh with me.
11 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
fade?

Darkside smirked. "I don't think Dogmeat is the one to be friends with. Maybe one of his followers, but not he himself." The older male must be joking, He expected to make friends with that leader? Darkside personally thought "Uh yeah." Outlaw muttered. Darkside realised how he may have insulted the wolf and dipped his head in apology.

"Yeah. It's good to hear you have a bro to chill with and get away from chaos. And yeah, Spectre seems nice, despite the fact he's older than me. And I want for Dogmeat to like me, so I can earn my place among us." Outlaw continued. Ahh, so he was also looking for a place in Dogmeat's gang. Darkside thought of Talon and knew Talon would not want him to be part of Dogmeat's crew.

"You're looking for a place In Dogmeat's crew. I see. You know you can always just... go off alone right?" At this point, it seemed like what Talon would choose to do. But If Talon was actually planning on breaking off from the rest, Darkside knew he would follow him. Speaking of talon...

"Oh crap, I gotta run. I need to see how Talon's doing." Darkside barked. What if his friend had gotten into trouble? He might not be able to defend himself alone. "Maybe i'll see you around? We could hang out sometime later." He continued. Or maybe not, if Talon was really planning on leaving.
Messages In This Thread
cray cray - by Outlaw - February 01, 2015, 12:09 AM
RE: cray cray - by Darkside - February 01, 2015, 12:18 AM
RE: cray cray - by Outlaw - February 01, 2015, 12:26 AM
RE: cray cray - by Darkside - February 01, 2015, 02:35 AM
RE: cray cray - by Outlaw - February 01, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: cray cray - by Darkside - February 01, 2015, 07:50 PM
RE: cray cray - by Outlaw - February 01, 2015, 08:01 PM
RE: cray cray - by Darkside - February 01, 2015, 09:53 PM
RE: cray cray - by Outlaw - February 01, 2015, 11:02 PM
RE: cray cray - by Darkside - February 02, 2015, 03:30 AM
RE: cray cray - by Outlaw - February 10, 2015, 11:49 PM