Great Bear Wilderness Summer loving and fights, how it is for us
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Despite her feelings or how certain she was that she wanted him out of her life, part of her was warming to her father and was pleased by his reaction. Saena hardly believed it herself; if she hadn't heard it with her own two ears as she walked away, had she not spent over an hour crying into the arms of a tree only to go into hiding when someone came near, she wouldn't have believed any wolf could say such things.

There was no room in her mind to think that Koda might have his reasons. There was only disgust and disbelief.

A month ago Saena would've refused to tell Peregrine anything, but now she found it easy to speak up, possibly because he was so willing to engage and she wasn't wary of it. "I'm not sure what his name is, but he's been there a long time, I think since you led." She paused, swallowing the hurt that sentence pulled up, then said, "the other guy, not Lasher or Dante or Finn." She considered all of them friends, but not Koda.

"Dante and Blue Willow were there. I don't know if they did anything... I left when he said that." Now that she thought of it, the young female hadn't had any of the deer she helped bring down. There was some buried at the plateau, but she'd forgotten all about it. It was surely rotting now. "He still lives there though. I just hope he learns to shut it."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 25, 2015, 06:47 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 25, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 26, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 26, 2015, 01:31 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 01, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 02, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 04, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 08, 2015, 08:01 PM