Ouroboros Spine Up On Melancholy Hill (J)
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
From what he added at the end, Kaname created a theory on how this young, naïve, inexperienced wolf managed to get himself here. His mother must have died a while ago, leaving the young wolf orphaned, confused and alone. Kaname sighed, shaking his head.

"Look, I don't know your mother." He started, closing the distance between them. "Even though you can't do much now, you're still young. Instead of being a full member, you would only be a juvenile, and the members of the pack will help you learn to take care of yourself." The assassin hoped that someone would become a mentor to the young man, because he seemed to need a parental figure in his life.

"Come with me and I'll show you around, then you can pick out a den for yourself and move in, alright?" He didn't see the harm in letting such a young man in, even if he seemed, honestly, useless. They were going to have a pack hunt soon, so if he stayed long enough, he could tag along and learn how to hunt for himself.
Messages In This Thread
Up On Melancholy Hill (J) - by Gaiban - January 22, 2015, 12:08 AM
RE: Up On Melancholy Hill (J) - by Kaname - January 22, 2015, 10:34 PM
RE: Up On Melancholy Hill (J) - by Gaiban - January 23, 2015, 07:36 AM
RE: Up On Melancholy Hill (J) - by Cara - January 23, 2015, 10:53 PM
RE: Up On Melancholy Hill (J) - by Kaname - January 31, 2015, 07:33 PM
RE: Up On Melancholy Hill (J) - by Gaiban - February 01, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: Up On Melancholy Hill (J) - by Kaname - February 02, 2015, 08:05 PM
RE: Up On Melancholy Hill (J) - by Cara - February 02, 2015, 08:37 PM
RE: Up On Melancholy Hill (J) - by Gaiban - February 03, 2015, 07:13 PM
RE: Up On Melancholy Hill (J) - by Kaname - February 16, 2015, 04:48 PM