Great Bear Wilderness Summer loving and fights, how it is for us
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Saena said nothing in response to Peregrine's certainty about Dante and Blue Willow. She was as certain once, but found it harder to believe ever since Junior's punishment and disappearance. Sometimes, she wondered privately if their friends were more important to them than doing the right thing. She often caught herself in the middle of these thoughts and pushed them aside.

Besides, neither the Alpha male nor the Beta female had ever spoken of Koda as though he was a friend. In fact, she reckoned he was as unknown to them as he was to her, a sexist enigma in their ranks that was little better than a parasite. But he contributed—not a parasite, then.

"If he ever opens his mouth to me again, I will," she vowed, glad that her father was backing her (and not even the least bit suspicious of his fervor). Saena's ears pressed thoughtfully back when Peregrine finally uttered a name. In response, she shrugged. "Not sure of his name. I've only seen him, never spoken to him. He doesn't seem to spend any time with anyone." Maybe if they'd known each other better Koda wouldn't have called her an idiot, but Saena sort of doubted it. He seemed rude and judgmental, not at all a good Plateau wolf.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 25, 2015, 06:47 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 25, 2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 26, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - January 26, 2015, 01:31 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 01, 2015, 02:16 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 02, 2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 04, 2015, 10:49 AM
RE: Summer loving and fights, how it is for us - by Saēna - February 08, 2015, 08:01 PM