Redhawk Caldera I wish I said goodbye
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Perry's just making a cameo; he's too injured to do anything else.

The caldera's Alpha male lay in the entrance of the den he shared with Fox, effectively blocking it. Fortunately for her, she was out and about, not trapped by his big black booty. Peregrine was taking it as easy as he could, not wanting to aggravate his wounds. He figured resting would help him heal faster too.

A howl soared over the squat mountain and the Alpha male lifted his head from his paws, growling low in his throat. He hoped Fox or someone else would respond to Tempest's call, march down there and tell her to get lost. Peregrine wasn't interested in her excuses, nor in forgiveness. He certainly wasn't about to waste energy or hurt himself going after her, either, though the idea of chasing her away was mightily tempting.

He did all he could do: he lifted his head into the air, his deep voice issuing a nonverbal message lacking warmth, welcome or empathy. It was a warning, telling her that at least one of the caldera's members—its king, as a matter of fact—certainly didn't want want to hear it and wished for her to get lost.
Messages In This Thread
I wish I said goodbye - by Tempest - February 04, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: I wish I said goodbye - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 04, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: I wish I said goodbye - by Tempest - February 07, 2015, 12:09 PM
RE: I wish I said goodbye - by Elwood - February 07, 2015, 12:18 PM
RE: I wish I said goodbye - by Tempest - February 07, 2015, 01:02 PM
RE: I wish I said goodbye - by Elwood - February 07, 2015, 01:19 PM