Redhawk Caldera Hearts soar and hearts break
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
@Raissa set straight after this thread - hope you don't mind the finding, I can edit if you want.

With a heavy heart, Fitz took the paths that would lead him to his den. He knew he was doing the right thing. It was better to leave with a broken heart than give up his dream and face resentment later in life. Yet, the fact that he knew there was a chance she hadn't seen this coming terrified him. He deserved her anger and her hate - yet he wasn't leaving her. He was just giving her an ultimatum of sorts. Come with me versus stay here, break up with me versus long distance. They were the options, she had the pick.

He found her sitting near the den. The first time they had seen each other since their mateship consummation. He hadn't been avoiding her, that would be obvious. Every time he'd slept he had returned to their den. It was almost like they had kept missing each other, unless she had kept away. He didn't know.

"Raissa," he started. "Come with me to found our own pack?" He couldn't stand the thought of flitting about the topic. It was easier, and better, to just jump straight to it.
Messages In This Thread
Hearts soar and hearts break - by FitzDutiful - February 05, 2015, 08:51 AM
RE: Hearts soar and hearts break - by Raissa - February 05, 2015, 01:00 PM
RE: Hearts soar and hearts break - by FitzDutiful - February 05, 2015, 01:09 PM
RE: Hearts soar and hearts break - by Raissa - February 05, 2015, 01:19 PM
RE: Hearts soar and hearts break - by FitzDutiful - February 05, 2015, 01:45 PM
RE: Hearts soar and hearts break - by Raissa - February 05, 2015, 02:01 PM
RE: Hearts soar and hearts break - by FitzDutiful - February 05, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: Hearts soar and hearts break - by Raissa - February 05, 2015, 04:14 PM
RE: Hearts soar and hearts break - by FitzDutiful - February 05, 2015, 04:26 PM
RE: Hearts soar and hearts break - by Raissa - February 05, 2015, 04:38 PM