Redhawk Caldera Hearts soar and hearts break
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Raissa seemed just as confused as he had expected. She fired questions at him and he didn't really know where to begin. He wanted her to come but he was leaving even if she wasn't. He hoped this conversation wouldn't go down a track that meant he had to make that clear.

"Nothing has happened. Well, you happened. But you're not the reason. If that makes sense." He was blabbering. He took a deep breath and started again. "When the Caldera first formed, I lost myself. I spent a few weeks isolated before I learnt how to stand up for what I wanted. I then worked hard at becoming the wolf I wanted to be. Being here, and you being by my side, has all enhanced that. I just... I can't be happy if I give up on my dreams. I want to start my own pack. I want you there too. I want to do this now, before the pups come and I feel locked into my duties at the Caldera."

He quickly realised that was only part of her question. "As for your other question. Yes, both Peregrine and Fox known and have given me their blessing. We will be welcome at the borders if you wish to visit - just as any of them with be welcome at ours."

FitzDutiful fell silent. There was a lot for her to digest. He hoped she would follow him but he wouldn't fault her for staying here. After all, he would never expect her to put aside her wants and wished for him.
Messages In This Thread
Hearts soar and hearts break - by FitzDutiful - February 05, 2015, 08:51 AM
RE: Hearts soar and hearts break - by Raissa - February 05, 2015, 01:00 PM
RE: Hearts soar and hearts break - by FitzDutiful - February 05, 2015, 01:09 PM
RE: Hearts soar and hearts break - by Raissa - February 05, 2015, 01:19 PM
RE: Hearts soar and hearts break - by FitzDutiful - February 05, 2015, 01:45 PM
RE: Hearts soar and hearts break - by Raissa - February 05, 2015, 02:01 PM
RE: Hearts soar and hearts break - by FitzDutiful - February 05, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: Hearts soar and hearts break - by Raissa - February 05, 2015, 04:14 PM
RE: Hearts soar and hearts break - by FitzDutiful - February 05, 2015, 04:26 PM
RE: Hearts soar and hearts break - by Raissa - February 05, 2015, 04:38 PM