Redhawk Caldera Hearts soar and hearts break
Warning: Uses foul language
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
She shut her mouth and listened to his words as he answered every one of her questions and explained why he wanted to start a new pack. Of course she couldn't ask him to give up his dreams just to make her comfortable! Mate-ship was about compromise and Raissa knew that very clearly. Her gaze softened as he told her about working towards what he wanted and how he was finally able to do that. And if she could still come visit her friends in the caldera, then she couldn't see anything wrong with going with him.

Her surprised expression turned into a supporting smile and she walked closer to him, giving a him a reassuring lick on the cheek. "Of course I'll go with you! I'm glad you're following you're dreams." she said lovingly. She had, only for a moment considered staying here without him, but what was the point of that? He was the reason she was here in the first place!

"But you have to make me one promise." she said seriously, looking him in the eyes. "You cant get completely caught up in your alpha duties, because we haven't had enough alone time." she finished with a laugh and wiggled her eye brows playfully.
Messages In This Thread
Hearts soar and hearts break - by FitzDutiful - February 05, 2015, 08:51 AM
RE: Hearts soar and hearts break - by Raissa - February 05, 2015, 01:00 PM
RE: Hearts soar and hearts break - by FitzDutiful - February 05, 2015, 01:09 PM
RE: Hearts soar and hearts break - by Raissa - February 05, 2015, 01:19 PM
RE: Hearts soar and hearts break - by FitzDutiful - February 05, 2015, 01:45 PM
RE: Hearts soar and hearts break - by Raissa - February 05, 2015, 02:01 PM
RE: Hearts soar and hearts break - by FitzDutiful - February 05, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: Hearts soar and hearts break - by Raissa - February 05, 2015, 04:14 PM
RE: Hearts soar and hearts break - by FitzDutiful - February 05, 2015, 04:26 PM
RE: Hearts soar and hearts break - by Raissa - February 05, 2015, 04:38 PM