Blacktail Deer Plateau You saved my life, you saved me
Lurker
217 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
His tail wagged loosely, spirits high, but the firstborn could not anticipate the flash of fangs aimed right at his face. From the darkness shot Saena's contorted maw, a low growl warning him to back off. A cold fright rose in his chest and drained the color from his cheeks. With a yelp he peddled backwards in a panic, the ebony bird crowing in jest from the treetops — completely bemused by the spineless orphan.

Val shrank close to the snow, tail tucked tight. Oh, sorry Valtyr! You startled me, Saena cooed an apology, posture slack. However, it did little to buff up the boy's confidence. "O-oh," he mumbled with a nervous smile, trying to brush off the idea that she had just tried to eat him. "Sorry, I - I didn't mean to..." He stood slowly, trying to bounce back. "What were you doing?"
Messages In This Thread
You saved my life, you saved me - by Saēna - January 18, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Valtyr RIP - January 20, 2015, 03:14 AM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Saēna - January 30, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Valtyr RIP - February 05, 2015, 10:00 PM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Saēna - February 08, 2015, 07:45 PM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Valtyr RIP - February 10, 2015, 12:51 AM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Saēna - February 17, 2015, 05:33 PM