a fool's game
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
I wish I could just have flash go all, well, okay, get cho butt off the ground and start working, but apparently Flash isn't that stupid

.The other wolf had cheerfully replied how Shadow had accepted him into the pack, which made Flash slightly suspicious. Unless the male had put up a completely different attitude when he had auditioned with Shadow, The silver alpha would never accept somebody like this. Impossible. Shadow doesn't just accept wolves that play around. Never.Ever.

The golden beta sniffed slightly, nope, no Noctisardor Bypass scent. Liar! Flash screamed in his brain. Then why do I not scent pack scent on you? Unless you've only just gotten accepted.Which is highly unlikely, because even by then, I would have scented our leader's scent on you. If you really have been accepted, tell me our leader's name. He growled.

That was fair, nobody except for Shadow could accept anybody in the pack, and if the wolf was really in the pack, he would know Shadow's name. The male proceeded to tell him about where he was from and what was would do. Flash bit his tongue to stop himself from barking out an insult. If this "Jax" had really been accepted into the pack, he might as well realise he was talking to the beta of the pack.

Messages In This Thread
a fool's game - by Jax - February 04, 2015, 02:08 AM
RE: a fool's game - by Flash - February 04, 2015, 02:19 AM
RE: a fool's game - by Jax - February 04, 2015, 02:42 AM
RE: a fool's game - by Flash - February 06, 2015, 05:50 AM