Shadow Hearts Colored in Blue
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The words should have effected Sen in one way or another, but she was too caught up in her own mind to take hold of them completely. “Aw, now that's a bit harsh,” she voiced, tail swaying in a motion similar to that of a cat. “How about I cross over, and then you give me a tour to make up for such a rude comment?” The dark wolf was acting foolish outwardly, but within she knew what she was doing. She was working to gauge just how far she could go with the other female before consequences were delivered. Things like yelling and maybe even more was easy to handle, but the woman was a bit inexperienced when it came to fighting. She could, if only to save her own hide, but her movements were far less graceful than how they could be. Knowing exactly what she was capable never stopped her from pressing all the wrong buttons of others, though, and it wasn't about to start now.

“C'mon, Scar-Face,” Sen mused, once again poking fun at the appearance of another by giving them a name of sorts. 'Cinnamon Stick' and 'Patches' had been decent, but she found herself liking the newest addition to her list of names for others. It fit her well, too, with the cicatrix on her face. “Could be fun seeing what lurks in there up close.”
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Shadow Hearts Colored in Blue - by Sen - February 04, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: Shadow Hearts Colored in Blue - by Kadence - February 04, 2015, 08:20 PM
RE: Shadow Hearts Colored in Blue - by Sen - February 05, 2015, 01:36 AM
RE: Shadow Hearts Colored in Blue - by Kadence - February 05, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: Shadow Hearts Colored in Blue - by Sen - February 06, 2015, 01:10 AM
RE: Shadow Hearts Colored in Blue - by Kadence - February 06, 2015, 11:11 AM
RE: Shadow Hearts Colored in Blue - by Sen - February 06, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: Shadow Hearts Colored in Blue - by Kadence - February 06, 2015, 01:46 PM
RE: Shadow Hearts Colored in Blue - by Sen - February 06, 2015, 02:23 PM
RE: Shadow Hearts Colored in Blue - by Kadence - February 06, 2015, 02:41 PM
RE: Shadow Hearts Colored in Blue - by Sen - February 06, 2015, 03:46 PM