Quiet Streams Pass By
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
FitzDutiful considered her request seriously. A pack hunt, for large game, could be quite dangerous. They were only four in number and Tempest was still recovering from injuries. "I ask that you hold off the pack hunt until we have enough members to defend the lands while others are gone. I will, however, grant you the privilege of leading that first charge if you complete a task for me." He hoped that she would understand that sentiment and enjoy the task. "It is worth while scouting out where the big game is, after all, we need to know where the food is to hunt it. So I charge you with finding two sources of big game for us to hunt. Report back to me and when we have enough members we'll hunt it."

He let her respond to that before continuing the conversation of her warden skills. "Recruiting members is actually a task for outriders. As such, as much as recruitment is appreciated I won't accept that as proof of your warden skills. Training, border patrols and border strengthening are, however, worthy tasks. If you'd like a task to complete for that as well, I am sure I can provide you with one." There was a lot to take in here and, in truth, FitzDutiful was pleased with how he was handling it. In his mind he was performing a WWPD check. What Would Peregrine Do.
Messages In This Thread
Quiet Streams Pass By - by Bindi - February 06, 2015, 01:55 PM
RE: Quiet Streams Pass By - by FitzDutiful - February 06, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: Quiet Streams Pass By - by Bindi - February 06, 2015, 04:08 PM
RE: Quiet Streams Pass By - by FitzDutiful - February 06, 2015, 04:21 PM
RE: Quiet Streams Pass By - by Bindi - February 06, 2015, 04:43 PM
RE: Quiet Streams Pass By - by FitzDutiful - February 06, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: Quiet Streams Pass By - by Bindi - February 06, 2015, 06:19 PM
RE: Quiet Streams Pass By - by FitzDutiful - February 07, 2015, 04:18 AM
RE: Quiet Streams Pass By - by Bindi - February 07, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: Quiet Streams Pass By - by FitzDutiful - February 07, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: Quiet Streams Pass By - by Bindi - February 07, 2015, 01:48 PM