Quiet Streams Pass By
<strong>WARNING:</strong> Foul language used in threads!!
257 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Lol I love the WWPD, totally needs to be a thing!

She took into note that she needed to hold off on the pack hunt, and she wasn't shocked at all. There were very little wolves right now and they defiantly needed more members or "playmates" for Bindi to tease around with. A smile appeared when Fitz spoke of a challenge, and the midnight wolfess being competitive, took up the challenge. She already knew that there were foxes in the area, from when she went hunting with Raissa. However she still needed another source, a better source than foxes.

It was then Fitz spoke about the warden trade. Bindi very well knew that outriders were the ones to recruit, but if Fitz was busy she would have to recruit the wolves at the boarder. "I'll will finding valuable sources of food and report back to you as soon as possible. I will also train with the wolves we have now in the pack, and go on daily boarder patrols." She gave a nod to show approval of what he said, but still had a question in her mind. "What shall you have me do for warrior? I was planning on holding some friendly sparring rounds with a few of the pack wolves."
Messages In This Thread
Quiet Streams Pass By - by Bindi - February 06, 2015, 01:55 PM
RE: Quiet Streams Pass By - by FitzDutiful - February 06, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: Quiet Streams Pass By - by Bindi - February 06, 2015, 04:08 PM
RE: Quiet Streams Pass By - by FitzDutiful - February 06, 2015, 04:21 PM
RE: Quiet Streams Pass By - by Bindi - February 06, 2015, 04:43 PM
RE: Quiet Streams Pass By - by FitzDutiful - February 06, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: Quiet Streams Pass By - by Bindi - February 06, 2015, 06:19 PM
RE: Quiet Streams Pass By - by FitzDutiful - February 07, 2015, 04:18 AM
RE: Quiet Streams Pass By - by Bindi - February 07, 2015, 10:54 AM
RE: Quiet Streams Pass By - by FitzDutiful - February 07, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: Quiet Streams Pass By - by Bindi - February 07, 2015, 01:48 PM