When the sun goes down on me [m]
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
ooc: Osprey's "Lovegame" plot. 10th February - Day 4. Set somewhere between Caldera and the Blackfeather woods (according to Starrlight's map).

AW for people, who replied in "Rough drafts", but anyone, who has a male character, is welcome to join. The only requirement is that your character acts more canine-like and not as a human. Osprey is in heat, therefore she acts differently and has a strong specific scent that can affect your character on a certain level. Imagine, what would he do as a wolf, if they happened to be around her?

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Mild sexual innuendo - as per rules. :)

In the end Osprey had not returned to the plateau. She had decided that she was no baby, who had to stick to curfew's, but a grown up, who could do all and everything she wanted with her free time. After all - there were plenty of pack members to keep each other alive not to miss her for a while. Whatever had happened in the past few days was a bit foggy in her memory, but she didn't wallow in sorrow for that. After all it was today that mattered. Carpe diem! And screw everything else.

This time her inner compass had not been faulty - she was heading the right way because she recalled taking this route now and then. Still happy and giddy, playful and childish, still feeing like the greatest person in the world. Only the craving for something she could not quit pinpoint had grown stronger, tiptoeing on the thin line of becoming almost desperate. Too bad she didn't know, what she was looking for, even though it sometimes felt like the people she had met along the way had their own ideas of, what it was.

Oh! She stopped in her tracks, when she caught sight of a white deer skull lying few feet away from her. Hey, there! She greeted it, wagging her tail and approaching it in a careful manner. Finally she flopped down in front of it, put one paw on it's forehead and eyed it curiously. Now, you look sad...
Messages In This Thread
When the sun goes down on me [m] - by Osprey - February 07, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: When the sun goes down on me - by Flash - February 07, 2015, 10:46 AM
RE: When the sun goes down on me - by Osprey - February 07, 2015, 12:23 PM
RE: When the sun goes down on me - by Flash - February 08, 2015, 08:14 AM
RE: When the sun goes down on me - by Osprey - February 08, 2015, 10:38 AM
RE: When the sun goes down on me - by Flash - February 09, 2015, 04:10 AM
RE: When the sun goes down on me - by Osprey - February 09, 2015, 07:28 AM
RE: When the sun goes down on me - by Flash - February 09, 2015, 09:41 AM
RE: When the sun goes down on me - by Osprey - February 09, 2015, 10:11 AM
RE: When the sun goes down on me - by Flash - February 10, 2015, 03:45 AM
RE: When the sun goes down on me - by Osprey - February 10, 2015, 08:14 AM