Redhawk Caldera I wish I said goodbye
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Elwood was nearby, and had heard the howls that transpired between Tempest and Peregrine. Tempest's initial call had surprised him; he hadn't expected to see or hear from her again. He thought about going to her, but when he heard the tone of Peregrine's voice, he decided to go on about his business without addressing his former packmate.

As he prowled amongst the trees, however, he realized that he was much closer to Tempest's location than he thought. He heard his name and paused, gritting his teeth with consternation. Peregrine's message had been obvious, even without words; and as his Beta, it was Elwood's duty to back him up. He wouldn't chase Tempest away, but he wouldn't be able to welcome her warmly, either.

Turning, he padded slowly towards her, his eyes widening with surprise as he took in her injuries. She looked worse for wear, and he halted a good distance from her. There was a long moment of silence, then he finally said, "What happened to you?" Where did you go? Why didn't you tell us you were leaving? How did you get injured? He would speak with her briefly, before gently advising her to move on.
Messages In This Thread
I wish I said goodbye - by Tempest - February 04, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: I wish I said goodbye - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 04, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: I wish I said goodbye - by Tempest - February 07, 2015, 12:09 PM
RE: I wish I said goodbye - by Elwood - February 07, 2015, 12:18 PM
RE: I wish I said goodbye - by Tempest - February 07, 2015, 01:02 PM
RE: I wish I said goodbye - by Elwood - February 07, 2015, 01:19 PM