Whitefish River I'm So Fancy
Mara has some light scars on her flank from a recent battle as well as a light limp on her right forepaw.
165 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah

She could tell the power was sort of going to her head, that the hate and promise of revenge was almost all she cared about by now. It scared her how much her world was centered around one single goal. And so the russet pelted she wolf had left the gorge to take a walk, take some deep breaths and figure everything out. She was walking aimlessly around the thick forest that coated the slopes that led to the gorge, thought jumbling around in her head. Her breath came out in hot puffs that pushed their way through the cold air.

Sure the new pack would be a good thing, it created a family for Runt as well as a safe place for wolves to live, but it was centered around something cold and harsh. She thought back to when she had first joined the spine, when she was so happy and naïve, running around like a dopey puppy. Everything had been going so well for her! She was making friends, working towards a couple trades and she had even found her long lost brother! And now, all because of one fateful encounter, all that had crumbled into dust. Her life had turned to sand right in front of her eyes. She knew that if she had just let it go, everything would still be the same as it was.

She shook her head. No it wouldn't have been. Cara still would've hated her, Mordecai still would've left and instead of trying to fix it, she would still be miserable, taking orders from that witch. She let out a sigh, pushing all thoughts to the back of her mind and focusing on just walking.
Messages In This Thread
I'm So Fancy - by Mara - February 07, 2015, 12:35 PM
RE: I'm So Fancy - by Tarawi - February 08, 2015, 06:38 AM
RE: I'm So Fancy - by Mara - February 08, 2015, 12:36 PM
RE: I'm So Fancy - by Tarawi - February 08, 2015, 07:36 PM
RE: I'm So Fancy - by Mara - February 08, 2015, 07:46 PM
RE: I'm So Fancy - by Tarawi - February 09, 2015, 05:47 AM
RE: I'm So Fancy - by Mara - February 09, 2015, 10:39 PM
RE: I'm So Fancy - by Tarawi - February 10, 2015, 03:11 AM
RE: I'm So Fancy - by Mara - February 10, 2015, 10:18 PM
RE: I'm So Fancy - by Tarawi - February 11, 2015, 03:25 AM
RE: I'm So Fancy - by Mara - February 11, 2015, 08:18 PM