Redhawk Caldera I wish I said goodbye
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
3/3/15: Editing in a conclusion.

@Tempest replied quickly, her explanation tumbling out in a rush of words. Elwood listened quietly, not making any attempts to interrupt her or stop her train of thought. She had apparently left with the intentions to take a brief excursion, but a run in with her father had ended badly. He stiffened; he remembered what she had said about her sire being dangerous during their first meeting. The coyote-killing male was here? In the Teekon Wilds?

"Is your father still in the area?" he asked first and foremost, concern drawing his brows together. For now, he ignored the fact that FitzDutiful had offered her a place in his new pack; that was something he would address later, once he was certain that Tempest's lethal father would not come looking for her at the caldera. His gaze skimmed briefly over the design carved into her shoulder, and he couldn't stop himself from wincing slightly.

Once he was reassured that the apparently deranged male would not be putting his pack in danger, Elwood gently but firmly urged Tempest to leave. "You should go," he said in a low voice, taking a single step towards her. He remained on the borders until her pale form had vanished, and then, shaking his head, he retreated to the heart of the territory to pass the information on to Peregrine.
Messages In This Thread
I wish I said goodbye - by Tempest - February 04, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: I wish I said goodbye - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 04, 2015, 07:12 PM
RE: I wish I said goodbye - by Tempest - February 07, 2015, 12:09 PM
RE: I wish I said goodbye - by Elwood - February 07, 2015, 12:18 PM
RE: I wish I said goodbye - by Tempest - February 07, 2015, 01:02 PM
RE: I wish I said goodbye - by Elwood - February 07, 2015, 01:19 PM