Blacktail Deer Plateau Following a star has lead to where you are
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Hawkeye didn't seem too certain about it, which earned a lazy, roguish smile from Peregrine. Their eyes met for a moment, then he slid his nose along her shoulder blade, down the curve of her back and onto her rump. He gave her a quick lick, then brushed his nose over the point where her buttocks and tail met. He groaned lustily, then reluctantly returned to her anterior, whereupon he nibbled at her neck.

"I think you're nearly ready, baby," he murmured huskily into her ear. "You smell better than anything I've ever smelled before, you know that?" He continued grooming her, his tongue now flicking along her jawline, then tickling at the base of her ears. With a quiet laugh, he stuck his tongue in there, then pranced away before she could rebuke him.

When she asked what their children would look like, Peregrine's loins tightened and his eyes sparkled. "Like you, I hope," he said, remembering Rob's advice. The sentiment was honest and genuine, though. "You're the sexiest woman I've ever laid eyes on," he added with a low, flirtatious growl. Then, when it occurred to him what he'd just said, "Not that I want our children to be sexy... ugh, if we have little girls, I'm never gonna let them out of my sight."

And, suddenly, he was contemplating what it would be like to have daughters. A thought came to him like a thunderbolt and he looked up suddenly, as if struck. "If we have a little girl, I want to name her Osprey, after my sister. Would that be okay...?" Peregrine's dusky eyes met hers. "We could call her... Osprey Junior," he joked, though the more he thought of it, the more the name actually grew on him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 31, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 04, 2014, 10:42 AM
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 10, 2014, 04:29 PM
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 10, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 10, 2014, 05:50 PM
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 20, 2014, 02:02 PM