It's a long road
9 Posts
Ooc —
Of course he'd been trapped in his own little thought bubble for far too long and caution had been cast to the wind. So entranced by the unknown stories of this foreign land the runt had failed to notice that there was more than one creature here. His words had barely left his throat when he caught sight of the second sentry.

He stopped a distance away, pushing aside the first plan to approach closely. "our mountain" the tone wasn't lost on him. He regarded the duo for a moment, weighing his options. The first one seemed less than comfortable, as for her companion, the dark wolf stood firm apparently sizing him up.

A slight tug at the side of his mouth caused a half frown to appear. A downward dip of his nose was offered I a gesture of apology. "Oh, I'm just. .. Wandering, trying to learn some things about this place" his words lingered with an offhand tone, directed at them both, though his dark eyes were fixed on the first wolf. He gave another quick glance up at the frigid landscape before him, looking past the two females for a moment before speaking again. "If you're not in the mood to humor a passing stranger and his curiosity, I'll be on my way." Though he had no intention of wandering off, he'd at least pretend it was a possibility.
Messages In This Thread
It's a long road - by Tempest - February 06, 2015, 07:15 PM
RE: It's a long road - by Bindi - February 06, 2015, 09:25 PM
RE: It's a long road - by Tarawi - February 06, 2015, 09:30 PM
RE: It's a long road - by Tempest - February 07, 2015, 10:41 AM
RE: It's a long road - by Bindi - February 07, 2015, 11:17 AM
RE: It's a long road - by Tarawi - February 08, 2015, 06:20 AM
RE: It's a long road - by Tempest - February 08, 2015, 09:32 AM
RE: It's a long road - by Bindi - February 08, 2015, 10:09 AM
RE: It's a long road - by Tarawi - February 10, 2015, 06:02 AM