Free falling
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
FitzDutiful smiled when Tempest mentioned that she was wanting to pursue trades. This was becoming a common theme and one that FitzDutiful mentioned. He thought back to a similar conversation with Bindi where he had given her quests to help her round out her skills and wondered if Tempy wanted the same too.

"That sounds perfect!" he said, meaning every word and letting the feeling come through. He loved the fact that his wolves were wanting to improve themselves to help support their pack. "I earned my counsellor trade at Redhawk Caldera so if you need any tips I can help you out. It'll be good having another in the pack in case I'm busy with other duties. As for healer, we don't have any of those and it's always good to have someone patch up our wounds." He thought back to when he and Peregrine had had their encounter with the lynx. Both had suffered as a result of no healers and FitzDutiful didn't want the same for his pack.

"Do you know where to start with them?" he asked, allowing Tempest to ask for quests, missions or advice as she would.
Messages In This Thread
Free falling - by Tempest - February 07, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: Free falling - by FitzDutiful - February 07, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: Free falling - by Tempest - February 08, 2015, 09:58 AM
RE: Free falling - by FitzDutiful - February 08, 2015, 10:48 AM
RE: Free falling - by Tempest - February 08, 2015, 10:58 AM
RE: Free falling - by FitzDutiful - February 08, 2015, 02:23 PM