Blacktail Deer Plateau You saved my life, you saved me
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Even before the words left her lips he was stumbling backward and Saena was grasping for a way to make it up to him. "I'm so sorry!" she repeated, taking a hasty step in Valtyr's direction as though she could catch him, but he seemed to do a good job of it himself. A small part of her mind was busy griping that he should know better than to poke a working wolf in the behind, but a much larger part of it was just sorry she reacted so severely. She made a mental note to be more careful in the future.

"I was burying a hare," she said gently while she cocked an ear toward the cackling bird overhead. "We have a resident pest," and here she flicked her snout in the crow's direction, "so I wanted to make sure it was plenty deep enough that he couldn't get it. Normally I don't dig so far."
Messages In This Thread
You saved my life, you saved me - by Saēna - January 18, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Valtyr RIP - January 20, 2015, 03:14 AM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Saēna - January 30, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Valtyr RIP - February 05, 2015, 10:00 PM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Saēna - February 08, 2015, 07:45 PM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Valtyr RIP - February 10, 2015, 12:51 AM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Saēna - February 17, 2015, 05:33 PM