Redhawk Caldera oh won't you take me home. [m]
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
It had been nearly two weeks since the fight with the lynx and Peregrine finally felt well enough to take longer walks around the caldera. As he set out toward his first patrol in a while, he wondered if ingesting some of Fox's milk (whilst doting upon her weepy nips) had somehow helped heal and strengthen him. He began to chuckle, then laugh out loud, his voice booming over the snowy slopes as he gingerly picked his way to the foot of the misshapen mountain. Milk did a body good, right?

The sight of something strange sitting smack dab in the red zone wiped the smile right off his face. He paused, eyes narrowing even as his nostrils flared. Was this an intruder? Or possibly prey? Perhaps a bit of both? The scent that filled his nostrils didn't give him many answers. It was incredibly strange to him, almost... offensive. There were distinct layers of weakness, illness and imminent death woven into the peculiar smell. He was at once strangely repulsed and intrigued.

It looked like the mutant bastard child of a wolf and a fox (the irony of that did not escape him). Proximity brought no clarity. Even when Peregrine came to stand over the odd canine (of some sort), he couldn't identify it. But he felt a familiar lust rising in his blood as saliva pooled in his mouth. He meant to open it to ask the strange critter a question, perhaps to ask its name or if it was from this planet, but instead the Alpha found himself attacking it with a sudden gnashing of his teeth.
Messages In This Thread
oh won't you take me home. [m] - by Kamikaze - February 09, 2015, 09:25 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 09, 2015, 09:41 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Kamikaze - February 09, 2015, 10:14 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 10, 2015, 11:03 AM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Kamikaze - February 11, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 12, 2015, 01:57 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Kamikaze - February 17, 2015, 09:54 AM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 17, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: oh won't you take me home. [m] - by Kamikaze - February 19, 2015, 09:24 AM
RE: oh won't you take me home. [m] - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 19, 2015, 09:34 AM