Duskfire Glacier save your advice cuz i won't hear
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
She held him in a pregnant pause - and then left him there in labour. Her quiet humming drummed through him, and he found little idea how to take her. A thought occurred that maybe this was it, that maybe this was Maera, or just who she had become in the aftermath. He felt a flutter of apprehension, and a disconcerting nudge to leave, but at the after a beat let his own resolve harden. He hadn't come all this way just to turn around and give up. That wasn't the Kalderon's way, and it wasn't his own.

"So..." he started, and was quick to find near suitable words, "It's good to officially meet you." He tried to grin, but his face faltered and his words came stiff and stilted, for he did not know if this meeting would be considered good. Time would shortly tell, and until proven wrong, the man was willing to give their encounter the benefit of a doubt. After all, if Scarlett could connect with the girl, why couldn't he?
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - January 22, 2015, 06:51 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Malachi - January 25, 2015, 12:28 AM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - January 25, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Malachi - January 27, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - January 30, 2015, 07:26 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Malachi - February 02, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - February 04, 2015, 07:57 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Malachi - February 10, 2015, 07:50 PM
RE: save your advice cuz i won't hear - by Maera - February 12, 2015, 09:59 PM