Redhawk Caldera There are a hundred boys and girls.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Her fur was a nearly pristine shade of white and he couldn't help but notice her eyes matched Fox's. She was small, like her sister, and... apparently rather out of shape. Peregrine made no remark on this, though his expression was quietly scrutinizing and he made no effort to mask it.

"I just—" he began to say, then bit his tongue. She mentioned Fox, which made his tail wag despite his hard expression. "I do my best to keep her that way. You're just in time to welcome our pups to the world," he remarked, leering a little bit now. Those tiny, innocent pups would fall in love with every adult they saw and if Dove made an impression on them, only to walk out on them... well, Peregrine would never forgive her, sister-in-law or not.
Messages In This Thread
There are a hundred boys and girls. - by RIP Dove - February 10, 2015, 06:27 PM
RE: There are a hundred boys and girls. - by RIP Dove - February 10, 2015, 07:33 PM
RE: There are a hundred boys and girls. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 10, 2015, 07:49 PM
RE: There are a hundred boys and girls. - by RIP Dove - February 10, 2015, 07:59 PM
RE: There are a hundred boys and girls. - by RIP Dove - February 10, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: There are a hundred boys and girls. - by RIP Dove - February 10, 2015, 08:35 PM
RE: There are a hundred boys and girls. - by RIP Dove - February 11, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: There are a hundred boys and girls. - by RIP Dove - February 11, 2015, 05:23 PM