Redhawk Caldera There are a hundred boys and girls.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine didn't sense the awkwardness in her statement, save for the strange pause. He wouldn't have ever guessed he and Fox would end up here, the picture of blissful domesticity, especially not considering their first meeting. His stony expression cleared for a moment as he recollected their long, tumultuous relationship, a rivalry turned romantic. God, he was so happy things had turned out this way.

"She's still wild," he assured Dove in an affectionate voice, "and she's going to make a fierce mother." He smiled proudly. Yes, he was proud of his young wife. "I wasn't saying anything specifically, though she is due in a week or two. I'm going to go right ahead and tell you something, Dove: I'm sick of wolves joining this pack just to dance off into the sunset. If you're going to do that, tell me now or at least give me notice when your toes start to twinkle. And if that is the plan, don't go out of your way to meet the pups. I don't want people waltzing in and out of their lives like it's nothing."
Messages In This Thread
There are a hundred boys and girls. - by RIP Dove - February 10, 2015, 06:27 PM
RE: There are a hundred boys and girls. - by RIP Dove - February 10, 2015, 07:33 PM
RE: There are a hundred boys and girls. - by RIP Dove - February 10, 2015, 07:59 PM
RE: There are a hundred boys and girls. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 10, 2015, 08:06 PM
RE: There are a hundred boys and girls. - by RIP Dove - February 10, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: There are a hundred boys and girls. - by RIP Dove - February 10, 2015, 08:35 PM
RE: There are a hundred boys and girls. - by RIP Dove - February 11, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: There are a hundred boys and girls. - by RIP Dove - February 11, 2015, 05:23 PM