Redhawk Caldera There are a hundred boys and girls.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"Fox had many suitors, I'm sure," Peregrine said, eyes flashing. His wife was hot, so of course other dudes wanted in on that. He knew of at least a few but he suspected there had been many more. "But only the worthiest could claim her," he said, puffing out his chest. He was somewhat joking, though in combination with his prior words, he probably looked to Dove like a prideful asshole.

He actually cracked a smile, which hung around, when Dove remarked on her sister's roundness. "I know. She's so cute, waddling around with that belly. She thought I would find her gross when she got bigger but I'm actually kind of going to miss the look when she gives birth," he quipped.

Peregrine could have sat and babbled about Fox for ages, especially with someone else who knew and loved her. But he wanted to get to know Dove better, so he veered back to the subject of bachelors and asked, "So, what sort of traits do you look for in a potential boy toy?"
Messages In This Thread
There are a hundred boys and girls. - by RIP Dove - February 10, 2015, 06:27 PM
RE: There are a hundred boys and girls. - by RIP Dove - February 10, 2015, 07:33 PM
RE: There are a hundred boys and girls. - by RIP Dove - February 10, 2015, 07:59 PM
RE: There are a hundred boys and girls. - by RIP Dove - February 10, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: There are a hundred boys and girls. - by RIP Dove - February 10, 2015, 08:35 PM
RE: There are a hundred boys and girls. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 11, 2015, 09:03 AM
RE: There are a hundred boys and girls. - by RIP Dove - February 11, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: There are a hundred boys and girls. - by RIP Dove - February 11, 2015, 05:23 PM