Redhawk Caldera There are a hundred boys and girls.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Perry's a dick. Together, they are a dickbutt! :D

"Of course not," he replied smoothly when she said that any old boy wouldn't do. "I'll keep an eye out for dudes that fit that description," he said lightly, his tail giving a twitch. "'Girl stuff'? Well, if you'd rather chat with fellow ladies, that's fine. But I don't mind keeping an eye out for attractive guys," he told her, wondering if she would pick up on the implication.

His ear flicked when she basically gave him an out, or else tried to get rid of him; he couldn't quite tell. Either way... "You're probably right. Let's catch up again soon, though. I feel like there's a lot more to learn about each other. Have you thought about trades, for instance? Maybe we can talk about it next time we see each other."

Peregrine tipped his head to Dove, then turned and padded back the way he'd come. He knew Fox wasn't at their den but Dove didn't know that. Anyway, he would probably bypass it and go for a long walk. With the resting period over, he was ready to get his healing shoulder muscles back to strength.
Messages In This Thread
There are a hundred boys and girls. - by RIP Dove - February 10, 2015, 06:27 PM
RE: There are a hundred boys and girls. - by RIP Dove - February 10, 2015, 07:33 PM
RE: There are a hundred boys and girls. - by RIP Dove - February 10, 2015, 07:59 PM
RE: There are a hundred boys and girls. - by RIP Dove - February 10, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: There are a hundred boys and girls. - by RIP Dove - February 10, 2015, 08:35 PM
RE: There are a hundred boys and girls. - by RIP Dove - February 11, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: There are a hundred boys and girls. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 11, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: There are a hundred boys and girls. - by RIP Dove - February 11, 2015, 05:23 PM