Blacktail Deer Plateau I was left to my own devices (joining)
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
There were not many things for young Rhodri to say that might capture Peregrine's attention but, nevertheless, he managed to touch upon a subject very close to the Alpha's own heart. His dusky eyes even brightened somewhat when the yearling mentioned hunting and caching. Suddenly, Peregrine fancied himself a mentor who could take this young male under his wing and bring him up to be exactly the hunter Blacktail Deer Plateau needed him to be...

"Hold up," Peregrine said, though Rhodri hadn't actually made a move away yet. "I may have use for you after all," the Alpha replied cryptically. "Tell me more about your experiences as a hunter and quartermaster... we call these wolves Gamekeepers around here," he injected randomly. "How long have you been honing your craft? Do you think you could prove yourself, here and now?"
Messages In This Thread
I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - January 31, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 01, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 03, 2014, 12:58 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 03, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 04, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 06, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 06, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 10, 2014, 08:08 PM