Redhawk Caldera oh won't you take me home. [m]
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Please tell me if you mind the PP and I can edit! :)

His fangs sank into her soft, tender flesh like a chef's knife into a perfectly-cooked filet mignon. Blood gushed into his mouth and he grinned wickedly. The expression was short-lived, however, as the strange beast began flailing at him so wildly that it forced him to let go and backpedal. He did not go far, just arching his neck—and, more notably, his still-healing shoulders—out of the dog's reach.

"Hold still, you silly bitch," he reprimanded her, wondering if his voice would have any effect. Rather than risk her bucking limbs again, he circled around to her front. Had he paused for any length of time, he would have been looking into her face upside down. But he didn't. As soon as he maneuvered himself and found the perfect angle, Peregrine dove again, aiming now for that pale throat.
Messages In This Thread
oh won't you take me home. [m] - by Kamikaze - February 09, 2015, 09:25 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 09, 2015, 09:41 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Kamikaze - February 09, 2015, 10:14 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 10, 2015, 11:03 AM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Kamikaze - February 11, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 12, 2015, 01:57 PM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Kamikaze - February 17, 2015, 09:54 AM
RE: oh won't you take me home. - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 17, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: oh won't you take me home. [m] - by Kamikaze - February 19, 2015, 09:24 AM
RE: oh won't you take me home. [m] - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 19, 2015, 09:34 AM