Blacktail Deer Plateau Healing Paws lead to open minds
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine wondered if Blue Willow would find the subject matter awkward. After all, they were discussing the fact that he and Hawkeye were actively trying to get pregnant. He felt no shame, however, and neither did she, it seemed. She answered both promptly and clinically, offering a whole myriad of options to try. Honestly, her reply both impressed and overwhelmed him.

"Well, first off, we won't be needing anything to help us get in the mood or heighten sex drive. We're okay in that department," he replied matter-of-factly, resisting the temptation to wink. "I don't want to mess around with anything that could risk harming the pups," he continued. "So none of that blue vervain stuff. I'd definitely like to have some prairie dock on hand, though. Will she definitely experience morning sickness...?" he wondered aloud.

When she apologized after all that, Peregrine snorted at her. "'That's all'?" he teased her in response. "That's more than enough. Also, I know there's going to be risks and all that, no matter what we do. I just want to keep mama and babies as happy and healthy as I possibly can, you know?" His dusky blue-green eyes sought hers for a moment, though he was sure she would look away soon enough.

In the next beat, the Alpha male wondered, "Have you ever assisted in birthing any litters, like a midwife?"
Messages In This Thread
Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 01, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 03, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 04, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 04, 2014, 06:00 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 04, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 04, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 05, 2014, 07:39 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 05, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 05, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 06, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 06, 2014, 05:25 PM