The Path Is Not Clear
§ my sweet summer is gone §
21 Posts
Ooc — Ele
Well, she seemed friendly enough. Jensen appreciated the sentiment, even if he didn't exactly feel the need to bow. It was nice to know that at least one of the leaders didn't have their head stuck in the clouds like so many had a tendency to do. He had no idea whether or not Fitz was quite so forgiving, though, having only encountered him for one brief moment before being accepted into the throngs of Silvertip. Ah, well.. he would heed her advice. Give respect to everyone, wasn't that the way of the pack? Besides, as far as everyone knew, Jensen was low man on the totem pole. He existed to be last while others exited to be in first, such was the nature of wolves. Eventually he hoped to climb, to be one of the ones people gave respect to, but that wouldn't happen for quite some time. He had to earn it, just as everyone before him. "I appreciate it, miss. I'll be sure to be on my best behavior.. for now," he said with a wink of his pale blue eye.

It came off as a little bit strange that she had called for him so specifically, but maybe things worked differently in the mountains. His brow furrowed curiously as she spoke, her words subtly indicating she wanted him alone.. not in that manner, but still. "Well, here I am. Jensen d'Anslo at your service, humble eta to the Silvertip Mountain.. meeting you properly, without anyone else." Was there something she wanted to know? Something sinister she wanted to do to him? He didn't know, but at least she was pretty. No complaints!
Messages In This Thread
The Path Is Not Clear - by Bindi - February 12, 2015, 10:59 AM
RE: The Path Is Not Clear - by Jensen - February 12, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: The Path Is Not Clear - by Bindi - February 12, 2015, 07:31 PM
RE: The Path Is Not Clear - by Jensen - February 12, 2015, 07:40 PM
RE: The Path Is Not Clear - by Bindi - February 12, 2015, 08:50 PM
RE: The Path Is Not Clear - by Jensen - February 12, 2015, 09:25 PM
RE: The Path Is Not Clear - by Bindi - February 13, 2015, 09:45 AM
RE: The Path Is Not Clear - by Jensen - February 15, 2015, 02:29 PM
RE: The Path Is Not Clear - by Bindi - February 17, 2015, 02:57 AM
RE: The Path Is Not Clear - by Jensen - February 17, 2015, 04:43 PM
RE: The Path Is Not Clear - by Bindi - February 17, 2015, 05:17 PM