Emberwood pretty in punk
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Summer was surprised at just how determined she was for this battle to take place. In spite of his completely neutral stance with her, she remained poised for the attack. It was bewildering, and not for the first time was the Ostrega wondering if he should just turn and walk away.

But then, something clicked. Suddenly, he recognized something in her that he somehow hadn't seen before, even though it was something Summer knew intimately from his own personal experiences that now seemed like a lifetime ago. The black beast took a deep breath as he watched her, his thoughts shifting smoothly through his mind. Then, finally, without a whisper of a warning, the Ostrega's muscles tensed and he sprang at the cinder-pelted sylph with a snarl, aiming his jaws at a rusted shoulder in hopes of grabbing her and moving her into submission.

Summer didn't attack her in an overly violent manner for he still had no desire to hurt her. But if it was a fight she wanted - no, needed - then who was the black knight to deny the distressed damsel?

Do you wanna play in the sparring pits with this? I've never done it before and I have no understanding whatsoever of how it works, but I'm willing to learn if you wanna! It does look like fun once you get the hang of it :D
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
pretty in punk - by Maera - January 26, 2015, 11:02 PM
RE: pretty in punk - by Summer Ostrega - January 28, 2015, 11:41 AM
RE: pretty in punk - by Maera - January 30, 2015, 08:05 PM
RE: pretty in punk - by Summer Ostrega - January 30, 2015, 10:20 PM
RE: pretty in punk - by Maera - February 04, 2015, 08:59 PM
RE: pretty in punk - by Summer Ostrega - February 07, 2015, 05:10 PM
RE: pretty in punk - by Maera - February 12, 2015, 08:19 PM
RE: pretty in punk - by Summer Ostrega - February 12, 2015, 09:25 PM