Blacktail Deer Plateau Don't let go of this moment in time
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
I hope I played this okay... if you or Tokio wants me to change anything, just let me know!

Peregrine's ear flicked, yet he did not stir. His black body lay wrapped around his mate's, the two of them sleeping after a particularly rigorous effort to knock up Hawkeye. It twitched again and, this time, one blue-green eye popped open and he lifted his head an inch or two. He bolted to his feet abruptly when a third muffled grunt came into his ears and he recognized the sound Crete made when he wanted attention.

Giving the sleeping Hawkeye a quick nudge, the Alpha male raced to the source of the sound, his heart beating rapidly in his chest. Was Crete in trouble? His brother couldn't cry out or even howl, really, so when he made these muffled noises, it usually meant he was desperate. As Peregrine's paws drummed on the cold earth, he fretted over what condition his brother might be in when he found him.

When he came to the crest of the towpath that led down from the plateau and saw Crete standing just within the borders, relief flooded Peregrine. His eyes then flicked to the silvery figure at his mute brother's side and Peregrine's heart leaped into his throat. His whole body felt boneless as he tumbled down the pathway toward Osprey and tears—yes, tears—sprang to his eyes as he closed the space between himself and his beloved sister.

"Osprey!" he cried, slowing to avoid tackling her but rising onto his hind feet and wrapping his forelegs around his sister's neck. He emitted another nonsensical cry, then began licking the side of her face and nosing her all over to make sure she was in good shape. "You're here, you're here!" he murmured loudly as he greeted her, his voice shaking and his body quivering with delight. "I'm so happy you're here—I didn't think you'd come—holy fuckballs, I'm so happy, it's retarded!" he yowled as he continued to smother her with his affections.
Messages In This Thread
Don't let go of this moment in time - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 04, 2014, 09:37 AM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 04, 2014, 02:19 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 04, 2014, 02:56 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 05, 2014, 01:31 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 05, 2014, 02:13 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 08, 2014, 12:06 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 08, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 09, 2014, 04:55 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 10, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 11, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 12, 2014, 04:40 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 13, 2014, 11:40 AM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 13, 2014, 12:31 PM
RE: Don't let go of this moment in time - by Osprey - February 13, 2014, 02:07 PM