Blacktail Deer Plateau I was left to my own devices (joining)
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine wouldn't show it but he found Rhodri's résumé fairly impressive. He could be making it all up, though, and the plateau simply didn't have room for unproven talent. Thusly, the Alpha male canted his head sideways and tried to think of the best way to test Rhodri's skills. There was no way in hell he'd let the young male hunt on plateau grounds, though there was plenty of open territory out there...

The swarthy male gestured for Rhodri to back up, then passed him and motioned for the yearling to follow him beyond the borders. "I'm going to shadow you," he explained as they moved away from the plateau. He looked over his shoulder, catching Rhodri's eye momentarily. "You're going to hunt up some breakfast for my mate," he elaborated, the tip of his tail flicking. "I'm going to judge you on your tracking abilities, your strategical skills and, of course, your ability to execute. Ready?"
Messages In This Thread
I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - January 31, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 01, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 03, 2014, 12:58 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 03, 2014, 07:22 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2014, 08:37 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 04, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 06, 2014, 08:36 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 06, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: I was left to my own devices (joining) - by Rhodri - February 10, 2014, 08:08 PM