Doppelgänger
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett felt a different aura coming of this woman. A powerful one yet not dominating. The way the woman carried herself made Scarlett instantly respect her. The young female made herself a bit smaller, which was almost impossible since she already had a small frame. Her head dipped lower as her curious red eyes studied the woman. She was in awe. It was basically a female Týrr. She was certain. The chocolate female even had the white under her eyes, and the same color of her irises! They had to be related somehow. She felt less guilty for confusing them now. The way the powerful woman spoke, also reminded her a bit of a mother. Not like her own mother. Oh no. But how a mother should sound. Warm.

Scarlett bobbed her head gently as the woman told her that it was alright. She was glad. How horrible would it have been if she offended this woman! "The name is Scarlett," she returned politely. Her tone was friendly and light. "May I ask yours?" The pale she-wolf was still a bit shocked by the doppelgänger Týrr had. She was his spitting imagine, or well, since the female was older, he was the spitting imagine of her. "I live in a pack called Duskfire Glacier. I'm the Caretaker," she explained. It usually helped with other females if she told them she took care of the pups and elderly. Since they didn't had the latter it was only youngsters she would look after.

"Excuse me. But you really look like one of my packmates; Týrr. He had the exact same coloration as you have! It is remarkable," she ended in a whisper. If the female didn't want Týrr to know of her presence Scarlett would hold her tongue. She was very good at that after all these years of bullying and not being allowed to talk in the first place.
Messages In This Thread
Doppelgänger - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Quetzalcoatl - February 14, 2015, 04:19 PM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Quetzalcoatl - February 15, 2015, 07:08 AM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Scarlett - February 15, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Quetzalcoatl - February 17, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Scarlett - February 17, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Quetzalcoatl - March 07, 2015, 03:43 PM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Scarlett - March 07, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Quetzalcoatl - March 22, 2015, 06:51 AM