Blacktail Deer Plateau Following a star has lead to where you are
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"You're welcome to call her O.J.," he agreed with a light laugh, "and I'm fine with whatever you want to call the others." Peregrine nuzzled her lightly, his tail twitching. "Speaking of which, what surname do you want them to have? The babies and me could both take your name and we can be the Raptor family," he quipped, "or you're all welcome to mine, of course, and we can further extend the prolific Redleaf-DiSarinno line."

The wind brushed through the trees overhead, shaking their bare limbs. The Alpha's ears pricked and he glanced upward, then back down when the smell of meat drifted past his nostrils. "You should eat up, babe," he said, then quite suddenly his eyes closed and he groaned low in his throat. "You are definitely close if not already there. You smell phenomenal."

And, suddenly, he was pressing against her, growling under his breath and nipping her, albeit gently. "Forget that bone," he whispered hoarsely in her ear, his eyes flickering over the leg bone sitting on the ground at her feet. "I have a different kind of bone for you." Peregrine's quiet laugh tousled the little hairs just inside Hawkeye's ear as he began to gently tug on and preen her silky nape.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 04, 2014, 10:42 AM
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 04, 2014, 10:55 AM
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 10, 2014, 04:29 PM
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 10, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 10, 2014, 05:50 PM
RE: Following a star has lead to where you are - by Hawkeye - February 20, 2014, 02:02 PM