Silvertip Mountain PACK MEETING - The mountain tall
Warning: Uses foul language
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Raissa listened intently to what Fitz was saying, her ears perked and eager to hear what he was saying. It was a great idea to have a sort of 'get to know you" thing. She had done almost the exact thing with Prima and Peregrine and it really helped them get to know each other. When Bindi spoke Raissa couldn't help feel a bit of anger to her. She was not only ranking higher in the pack, but she was going for the exact trades the tri-colored she wolf wanted. She looked down at her lame ankle, her brows crinkled unhappily. Why couldn't it be done healing yet? Sure, she could walk and hunt and do simple things, but she still was tentative to try what she really wanted. Sparring. It had been too long since she had last practiced, the fight with Star.

Maybe it was time to tell Fitz about that. He deserved to know what had happened after all. When Copper went up to speak, he looked scared and tentative. She looked at him with warm eyes as he said he didn't know what to do. She could help with that. Maybe she could even train him to be a warrior.

After he came back to sit down, Raissa stood up, her eyes sparkling, happy and proud to be a part of mountain pack. "I'm Raissa, and I am looking to complete my training as a warrior, but until my ankle is fully healed, I will be working towards the warden trade." she spoke, her voice full. She would not let Bindi get to her.

As soon as she was done speaking, she moved back to sit down, waiting to hear what the others had to say. Her ankle throbbed slightly, bringing back a wave of memories that made her grimace and scowl ever so slightly.
Messages In This Thread
PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by FitzDutiful - February 08, 2015, 05:35 AM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by Copper - February 08, 2015, 07:50 AM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by Tempest - February 08, 2015, 09:17 AM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by Copper - February 08, 2015, 09:44 AM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by Raissa - February 08, 2015, 01:39 PM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by Bindi - February 08, 2015, 04:27 PM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by Copper - February 08, 2015, 04:43 PM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by Raissa - February 08, 2015, 04:52 PM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by Copper - February 08, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by Raissa - February 08, 2015, 06:22 PM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by FitzDutiful - February 12, 2015, 06:31 AM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by Bindi - February 12, 2015, 09:39 AM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by Copper - February 14, 2015, 02:23 PM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by Raissa - February 14, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by FitzDutiful - February 15, 2015, 05:37 AM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by Raissa - February 15, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by Tempest - February 16, 2015, 01:22 PM
RE: PACK MEETING - The mountain tall - by Bindi - February 18, 2015, 09:45 AM