Doppelgänger
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
UchI feel like this is super short xD

Scarlett had expected a royal name but the one she was met with surprised her. Scarlett wondered briefly what the origins were of this curious female. Scarlett was highly interested in her now. It sounded like a place she wanted to be. Scarlett was right about it sounding regal. The pale female slowly sat down across from the elegant chocolate. She wondered how Tyrr was connected to her. Her red eyes briefly glanced over the female once more. "I don't know much about him. I met him before he joined our pack. He was story telling me about him being a founder of Duskfire," she spoke on a clear yet soft tone. Scarlett had to dig deep for any more information.

"He also seems very fond of the alpha female that founded this pack. Tuwawi. Or well, he is loyal to her. Other than that I am at loss. He recently re-joined the pack he founded. That is all I know. He is pretty private. Or.. he might not like me as much to share personal things... that happens too," she ended in a whisper. Luckily for Scarlett most of the Duskfire wolves seemed okay with her. She wasn't sure about Tyrr. Scarlett had been rather busy herself with other things, instead of socializing with the chocolate male.
Messages In This Thread
Doppelgänger - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Quetzalcoatl - February 14, 2015, 04:19 PM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Quetzalcoatl - February 15, 2015, 07:08 AM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Scarlett - February 15, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Quetzalcoatl - February 17, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Scarlett - February 17, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Quetzalcoatl - March 07, 2015, 03:43 PM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Scarlett - March 07, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Quetzalcoatl - March 22, 2015, 06:51 AM