Blacktail Deer Plateau I walk and talk like a machine
247 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
She lifted her cold gaze to him, her brow wrinkled in thought. Now that he was actually here she didn't know what to say. His actions and words at the pack hunt had made her so mad she had barely been able to hold back from snapping at him. She wanted to just get over it, to just give up and apologize for glaring at him even though she knew that she wasn't the one who needed to apologize. She watched him with emotionless eyes as he stayed at the edge of the clearing that led to their den. It had been empty without him and she wanted him to come back. But at the same time, she knew that doing that would just prove his point. That women were weak.

She didn't see it his way. She never would. She had grown up in a pack where the wolves were equal, no matter what gender. Her own parents had been beta male and female and they had both done warden work as well as the caretaking of her and her siblings. She simply could not comprehend why Koda would say such damaging things. Saena was trying to become gamekeeper, just like him, the least he could do was give her some pointers, not tell her she wasn't fit for the job.

In saying what he did, he not only offended one of Kesuk's best friends in the pack, but he deeply offended her as well. He had basically said that she couldn't do things like being a warden or an outrider, which were the things she wanted to do most.

So instead of giving in like she so wanted to, she just sat down and looked at him, her eyes not giving anything away. No anger, no happiness. Nothing.

"Well, talk then." she prompted quietly.
Messages In This Thread
I walk and talk like a machine - by Kesuk - February 06, 2015, 11:20 PM
RE: I walk and talk like a machine - by Koda - February 13, 2015, 01:08 PM
RE: I walk and talk like a machine - by Kesuk - February 15, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: I walk and talk like a machine - by Koda - February 17, 2015, 04:58 PM
RE: I walk and talk like a machine - by Kesuk - February 18, 2015, 12:40 PM
RE: I walk and talk like a machine - by Koda - February 19, 2015, 04:45 PM
RE: I walk and talk like a machine - by Kesuk - February 19, 2015, 06:20 PM
RE: I walk and talk like a machine - by Koda - February 22, 2015, 07:51 PM
RE: I walk and talk like a machine - by Kesuk - February 22, 2015, 08:36 PM
RE: I walk and talk like a machine - by Koda - February 24, 2015, 05:57 PM
RE: I walk and talk like a machine - by Kesuk - February 26, 2015, 08:20 PM