Swiftcurrent Creek you left the light on
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox had never thought about boys. At least not in a romantic or sexual way. They were just wolves with funny bits between their legs. Then again, she could not exactly say that the things between her own legs were any less funny. Perhaps attraction and romance would come later in Fox's life... or not at all. Whatever was to happen, Fox did not concern herself with any of it right now. Instead, she was focused on trying to fit in here. She knew that being a loner would not work well for her (or anybody, for that matter) in the long run.

The yearling quirked a brow at Lethe's response, though she did not question further into what those strange beliefs might be. She figured that she would find out soon enough, and if it really bothered her, she could come talk to Lethe. The older female was to Fox's liking (a rare thing indeed), and the Nu thought that she would be a fine leader.

"Does Swiftcurrent need any special skills? I do not think I excel in any one thing, but if you were in need of something, I could make it a priority to make myself knowledgable." Fox could barely believe what was coming from her own voice box. Never had she been one to seek out validation from anybody but herself, and yet she was asking what she could do to make things better for the creek.

The two continued talking for some time before they parted ways. (i.e. Remedy doesn't know how to fade this out, so this is what you get.)
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
you left the light on - by RIP Fox - January 27, 2014, 06:26 PM
RE: you left the light on - by Lethe - January 27, 2014, 07:41 PM
RE: you left the light on - by RIP Fox - January 27, 2014, 09:12 PM
RE: you left the light on - by Lethe - January 29, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: you left the light on - by RIP Fox - January 29, 2014, 01:04 PM
RE: you left the light on - by Lethe - February 04, 2014, 02:01 PM
RE: you left the light on - by RIP Fox - February 04, 2014, 05:35 PM