we won't let them break our spirits
So they shipped me off to the orphanage, said "ditch those roots if you wanna fit in".
182 Posts
Ooc — summer
Yeah, I wanted to try a character who likes the same gender, and Onyx needed some interesting things about her so I decided it could be her. :)

As a young teen, Onyx was very awkward around her crush, trying to look pretty and be cool so that Kesuk would like her too. But instead as she caught sight of Kesuk, she trembled nervously. She told her self to get it under control, and after a moment or two, she kept still and tried not to act too ditzy or giggly. When Kesuk just gently bumped her, Onyx's heart fluttered and her cheeks heated up as she looked up into Kesuk's blue eyes. There was a strange scent about her... It made Onyx feel different. What was that, too? But she didn't want to insult Kesuk by saying she smelled different. Yes, I thought it was about time I visited you.. I've been okay. What about you?

Messages In This Thread
we won't let them break our spirits - by Onyx - February 15, 2015, 11:22 PM
RE: we won't let them break our spirits - by Kesuk - February 15, 2015, 11:30 PM
RE: we won't let them break our spirits - by Onyx - February 15, 2015, 11:45 PM
RE: we won't let them break our spirits - by Kesuk - February 19, 2015, 04:15 PM
RE: we won't let them break our spirits - by Onyx - February 20, 2015, 12:19 AM
RE: we won't let them break our spirits - by Kesuk - February 22, 2015, 03:07 PM
RE: we won't let them break our spirits - by Onyx - March 08, 2015, 01:34 AM
RE: we won't let them break our spirits - by Kesuk - March 22, 2015, 04:39 PM