Blacktail Deer Plateau Healing Paws lead to open minds
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Blue Willow assailed him with another slew of information, this time about Hawkeye's possible pregnancy symptoms. He listened very carefully, inwardly responding to each point she made. He would see that Hawkeye never wanted for rest, food or company; he would make himself available in all regards. And though he knew he had a relatively quick temper, he also knew he would rise to the challenge of keeping her comfortable and placated. It was his job, not only as her mate but as the father of their children and the fellow monarch of the pack.

"Oh, I know," he replied when she mentioned that many she-wolves preferred to whelp alone. "I was just curious, I guess. I remember my mom telling my dad to eat shit when she was giving birth to my younger siblings, among other things," he shared with a wry grin. "But I would like you nearby, just in case anything goes wrong... as long as Hawkeye's okay with it," he added.

Barely taking a breath, Peregrine continued to press Blue Willow for information, as she was very knowledgeable and seemed to enjoy answering his questions. "What about nursing? I mean, there are no other mothers in the pack, so what happens if we need a wet nurse? My mom had another female in the pack who helped her nurse her last litter, since she was getting old and wasn't producing quite enough milk. I don't think Hawkeye will have an issue with that but you never know." He paused, then wondered, "Is there an herb to promote lactation?"
Messages In This Thread
Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 01, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 03, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 04, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 04, 2014, 06:00 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 04, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 04, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 05, 2014, 07:39 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 05, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 05, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 06, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 06, 2014, 05:25 PM