Blacktail Deer Plateau Healing Paws lead to open minds
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
He would not consider the blue vervain, though Peregrine did not repeat this aloud. Again, he listened to Blue Willow, chewing thoughtfully on his lip as she regaled him with some suggestions. One ear splayed sideways as he gazed off into the forest, all the talk of Hawkeye making him miss her, even though they'd barely spent any time apart these past few days. He grinned lightly to himself, then faced the subordinate again.

"Sounds like a plan. I'll give her the best possible care," he said with determination. "And isn't it possible, on the topic of lactation, for another she-wolf to produce milk just because the Alpha female's going to have pups? I thought I'd heard about something like that before..." He murmured thoughtfully, then let the subject drop.

"So, have you spent much time around pups?" Peregrine queried in the next beat, making conversation rather than picking her mind as a healer, specifically. "I helped bring up my younger brothers and sister... or at least I like to think I helped. And there were some other pups I saw grow up, though I never really thought of having my own 'til I met Hawkeye..."
Messages In This Thread
Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 01, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 03, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 04, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 04, 2014, 06:00 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 04, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 04, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 05, 2014, 07:39 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 05, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 05, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 06, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 06, 2014, 05:25 PM