Big Salmon Lake Wishes come true, not free
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
"Nor would I have expected it." That Peregrine kept his true judgements to himself spared them from souring the encounter, and had Dante known, he would have been glad for it. The only input he would take on the matter would come from Lasher and Blue Willow, for they were in a position to challenge him on his actions. Saena, however, he would hear out as well, for she was directly involved and had the right to a voice, no matter how biased it may be. "I know you don't." Peregrine was a father voicing thoughts on a child, thoughts that were somewhat pointed, yes, but could be easily brushed off.

"I should be heading back also, it's quite a trip. It was good catching up though." He had sincerely enjoyed it and it was a load off knowing that his former Alpha held no ill will towards him, despite everything. It was more for the sake of his pack that he was relieved, for Peregrine's displeasure, he was surprised to find, had ceased at some point to hold much sway over him personally. "Nothing but that I wish you the best, and give Fox the same."

He thought about giving a message for Finley as well, but decided against it. Surprisingly, of all the wolves to depart for the Caldera that day, she had been the one Dante counted closest to a friend. He had thought at one time perhaps Peregrine would become a close friend, but circumstance (and, honestly, differences) had stood in the way of that. Somehow sending a message through Peregrine didn't seem like the way to go. Perhaps they'd run into each other again someday. So, only waiting a moment to catch any final words Perry might give, he departed without another word.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
Wishes come true, not free - by Dante RIP - January 28, 2015, 10:14 AM
RE: Wishes come true, not free - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 28, 2015, 11:10 AM
RE: Wishes come true, not free - by Dante RIP - January 28, 2015, 11:37 AM
RE: Wishes come true, not free - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 28, 2015, 12:13 PM
RE: Wishes come true, not free - by Dante RIP - January 28, 2015, 11:40 PM
RE: Wishes come true, not free - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 29, 2015, 09:53 AM
RE: Wishes come true, not free - by Dante RIP - January 30, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: Wishes come true, not free - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Wishes come true, not free - by Dante RIP - February 10, 2015, 11:34 AM
RE: Wishes come true, not free - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 14, 2015, 02:03 PM
RE: Wishes come true, not free - by Dante RIP - February 16, 2015, 11:11 PM