Doppelgänger
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett had to think hard and deep if Tyrr ever gave her another name to her. No. He did not. They only really talked when he wasn't present in Duskfire yet. After that he had joined but Scarlett and him hadn't conversed more. The pale female couldn't give this woman any more information. Scarlett would hate to spread rumors or untrue words. "Not that I know of, no," she responded with kindness. The female kept quiet when the chocolate one asked some rhetorical questions. She did how ever confess that it was her son. How curious. They did look a like. It was the only explanation. She liked his mother over Tyrr if she was honest with herself.

Her ears fell back in uncertainty when the mother asked about her son's fancy. Scarlett wouldn't know and she wished that she would have kept her mouth shut. "I would not know. I don't want to say something that is untrue. He is fiercely loyal to her that is what I know," the albino returned. She shifted a bit when the silence came between them. Scarlett got to her feet again. Her tail giving a friendly wag at the compliment. She liked to help and her bits of knowledge seem to help this woman for some part. A gentle smile tugged on her lips. "I am glad I could help."
Messages In This Thread
Doppelgänger - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Quetzalcoatl - February 14, 2015, 04:19 PM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Scarlett - February 14, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Quetzalcoatl - February 15, 2015, 07:08 AM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Scarlett - February 15, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Quetzalcoatl - February 17, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Scarlett - February 17, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Quetzalcoatl - March 07, 2015, 03:43 PM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Scarlett - March 07, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: Doppelgänger - by Quetzalcoatl - March 22, 2015, 06:51 AM