Blacktail Deer Plateau You saved my life, you saved me
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Saena couldn't suppress a chuckle as Valtyr stretched for the crow overhead. "It's a vermin. Some birds are helpful, but those ones are thieves," she explained, turning to shovel a few pawfuls of dirt into the hole. She shot the conniving bird a grimace when it raucously called out again, but knew there wasn't much else she could do. She wasn't the sort to snap and snarl at it when it was so far out of reach, and anyway, it was a waste of energy.

Valtyr took her attention back and she beamed. "Yep, for me or whoever wants it," and with him she glanced into the hole. The rabbit was still visible, but with a fine layer of snow-churned soil obscuring its dirty fur. Burying it wasn't a huge priority with two wolves standing over it, so Saena settled herself on her haunches and said, "so what were you doing before you poked my butt?"
Messages In This Thread
You saved my life, you saved me - by Saēna - January 18, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Valtyr RIP - January 20, 2015, 03:14 AM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Saēna - January 30, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Valtyr RIP - February 05, 2015, 10:00 PM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Saēna - February 08, 2015, 07:45 PM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Valtyr RIP - February 10, 2015, 12:51 AM
RE: You saved my life, you saved me - by Saēna - February 17, 2015, 05:33 PM