The Path Is Not Clear
§ my sweet summer is gone §
21 Posts
Ooc — Ele
Her response struck a chord, made obvious by the look of surprise of his face. "Accepted you for who you were? They must have been daft. You seem like a strong, independent woman. Was that scary to them?" Jensen knew many packs thrived off submission of the lower tiers and expected their lessers to be afraid, but Bindi did not seem the type to simply roll over on command. He was surprised she hadn't been the alpha female given her personality, strong-willed with a look of determination on her face.

"If it makes you feel any better," he added as an after thought, "that's similar to why I was booted from my pack. I was a bastard, you see. My father was unfaithful to his mate and I was the result, but my mother died shortly after I was born. Dad found myself and my siblings and took us in, but although she raised us, there was no love from my step-mom. Eventually she wanted us gone and, my dad, to prove himself a changed man, chased us all out. My sister barely escaped with her life but I kept my father off long enough for her to run off. We traveled together for a few months and then decided to head off on our own." The male rolled his shoulders in a shrug, attempting to brush the story off as easily as dust. "I won't lie, part of me is afraid it'll happen again here. I'm sure it won't, though, I just can't convince my mind of that, you know?" The eta grinned pleasantly as he returned his mismatched gaze to hers, head canting. "Well, for what it's worth, I accept you for you! You don't have to change for anyone."
Messages In This Thread
The Path Is Not Clear - by Bindi - February 12, 2015, 10:59 AM
RE: The Path Is Not Clear - by Jensen - February 12, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: The Path Is Not Clear - by Bindi - February 12, 2015, 07:31 PM
RE: The Path Is Not Clear - by Jensen - February 12, 2015, 07:40 PM
RE: The Path Is Not Clear - by Bindi - February 12, 2015, 08:50 PM
RE: The Path Is Not Clear - by Jensen - February 12, 2015, 09:25 PM
RE: The Path Is Not Clear - by Bindi - February 13, 2015, 09:45 AM
RE: The Path Is Not Clear - by Jensen - February 15, 2015, 02:29 PM
RE: The Path Is Not Clear - by Bindi - February 17, 2015, 02:57 AM
RE: The Path Is Not Clear - by Jensen - February 17, 2015, 04:43 PM
RE: The Path Is Not Clear - by Bindi - February 17, 2015, 05:17 PM