Blacktail Deer Plateau Healing Paws lead to open minds
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
When Blue Willow spoke of her own desire for pups, Peregrine immediately thought, She'd make a great mom. She wasn't very dominant, though, which might mean she hovered around the lower ranks. Hawkeye surely wouldn't let a subordinate female breed. Peregrine imagined she wouldn't mind letting another she-wolf have a litter if she were the Beta or thereabouts, though he really didn't know. Still, he found himself hoping it would eventually happen for Blue Willow, though he supposed she would need to find a good mate first.

"I think you'd make a great mom," he said, giving voice to his thoughts, "and there's lots of eligible bachelors in this pack, including my very own brothers. Have you met Atticus or Crete?" An idea stuck him as Peregrine realized how compatible his eldest brother and Blue Willow might be; they were both very sweet-tempered wolves. "Let me introduce you to them sometime," the Alpha implored.

"And in the meantime," he voiced a moment later, "I'd be happy if you helped look after our pups, Willow. Of all the wolves in the pack, you're at the top of my list for babysitters when the lady and me need a night off," he quipped, favoring her with a wolfish grin he did not let many see.
Messages In This Thread
Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 01, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 03, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 04, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 04, 2014, 06:00 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 04, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 04, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 05, 2014, 07:39 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 05, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 05, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 06, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 06, 2014, 05:25 PM