Blacktail Deer Plateau Healing Paws lead to open minds
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow did not assert her dominance to anyone, she did not feel the need too. She did have designs of her own to rise in the ranks at least a little more. She would love a healer co-rank, and she would like to share lore and history. You did not have to be aggressive to rise in the ranks, at least she did not think she would need to be. She knew how to spar, her father had taught her that as soon as she was able. He often would tell her as long as his little girl was on her own without a mate, she would know how to take care of herself, so that no pushy males thought they could take advantage. She had met a female once that that had happened to, the poor girl was afraid of her own shadow.

Blue Willow smiled at his compliment, she liked to think she would make a great mom as well. Coming from a wolf who had not known her for a very long time, it was very touching. She chuckled at his comment about his brothers. "I have met one of your brothers Crete, he helped me hunt for herbs. He is very nice and his nonverbal communication is superb, i had no problems understanding him at all. Other than that I have not met any wolves other than you, Hawkeye, Crete and Kuno. That's all at this moment. Truth be told she would like to get a little more established in the pack before she actively looked for a mate or anyone looked for one for her.

Blue Willow laughed at his wolfish grin, "WHy thank you Peregrine. As a matter of fact I've been meaning to ask and have not seen you or Hawkeye recently. Is there a certain place I need to put my den or can I make it anywhere in the territory and also my herbs that I will find and pick do i keep them in my den or do we have a medicinal cache somewhere? She looked at him a little sheepishly she had felt silly asking where to make her den, but she did not wish to make anyone upset and she knew some packs shared communal dens. She did not think her new pack was that way, but one could never really know unless you asked. Her father had always told her there was no shame in asking questions, he said it's how you become wise and learn.
Messages In This Thread
Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 01, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 03, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 03, 2014, 04:19 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 04, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 04, 2014, 06:00 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 04, 2014, 06:28 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 04, 2014, 07:38 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 05, 2014, 07:39 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 05, 2014, 07:46 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 05, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 06, 2014, 03:24 PM
RE: Healing Paws lead to open minds - by Blue Willow - February 06, 2014, 05:25 PM